Johnny Moran, MIAHIP
CLINICAL DIRECTOR, OMC
Johnny Moran H.Dip, MA, is an Integrative Psychotherapist and accredited member of IAHIP, ICP, IACP. Johnny is an EMDR Europe Accredited Therapist, certified Hypnotherapist & certified Instructor with NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists). He is also a Jungian Sandplay Therapist.
Dr. Damian Davy
Damian has designed and delivered training and consulted to a range of organisations including the Irish Civil Service, Irish Management Institute among others.
Dr. Damien Davy
A. F. Ps.S.I.,Reg. Psychol, Ps.S.I., BIO CEAP, MBPS, MIACP, MEAEF, IAAP, MEAPA., Doc. Occupational Psychology, MSc. Psychology, BSc. (Hons) Psychology, Dip. Counselling.
Damien is a Registered (Senior) Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Clinical Supervisor, EAP Consultant and Academic with twenty eight years’ experience in the EAP field, twenty six working with the EAP for the Irish government and received the ‘Minister’s Award’ for his contribution to innovative health and safety projects at work.
Since 1986 and has trained in a vast range of EAP and Psychology related areas and currently owns a private practice (Phoenix Consultants) where he provides a range of one-to-one and organisational services.
He holds the following qualifications,
- Doctor of Psychology (Doc. Occ. Psych.)
- Master of Science (Honours) Work & Organisational Psychology.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology.
- Diploma in Counselling, Trinity College Dublin.
- Certificate in Counselling, St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth
- Certificate in Addiction Studies, Aiseiri Treatment Centre.
- Certificate in EAP, Institute of Personnel Management.
- Certificate in Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy.
- Certificates in Critical Incident Stress Management.
- Level A Occupational Testing, (British Psychology Society).
- Level B Personality Profiling, (British Psychology Society).
- Level B BarOn EQi emotional intelligence measure.
- Level B BarOn EQi Leadership/Coaching framework – advanced.
- Level C Psychopathology MMPI-2 Assessment. (Profiling).
- Level C Psychopathy Testing PCL-R
- He also holds the international EAP credential – CEAP.
His particular areas of interest include the development of EAPs, Continuing Professional Development, Research, Ethics, Recruitment, Selection and Assessment, Life and Business Coaching, Profiling, Work-Life Balance, Outcomes/effectiveness of therapy and CISM/Trauma Work.
A founder member of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association he has also served as Cathaoirleach (National Chairperson) of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. He is Irish representative with the EAEF, former Board member of EAPA International and a former member of the EAEF research task force and an Associate Fellow and Registered member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
He holds the following professional memberships/status,
- Visiting Research Fellow, Glyndwr University, Wales, UK
- EAPA-Ireland (Founder member & Past President).
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association-US (Board of Directors)
- Employee Assistance Certification Commission-US (Past Commissioner)
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional – CEAP
- Employee Assistance European Forum (Irish Representative/Researcher).
- Psychological Society of Ireland, (Associate Fellow/Registered Member).
- PSI Division of Work & Organisational Psychology (Registered Member).
- PSI DWOP Coaching Psychology Group (Member).
- PSI Division of Counselling Psychology (Registered Member).
- PSI Division of Teachers and Researchers in Psychology.
- International Association of Applied Psychologists (Member).
- British Psychological Society (Member).
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
(Past President, Accredited member and Accredited Clinical Supervisor)
He has designed and delivered training and consulted to a range of organisations including the Irish Civil Service, Irish Management Institute, South Western Health Board, Tivoli Institute, University College Dublin, Dublin City University, Superquinn, Meteor Phones, Accord, Fingal Counselling Service, Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Employee Assistance Professionals Association, Psychological Society of Ireland, Irish Prison Service, An Garda Siochana, National Association for the Deaf, National University of Ireland Maynooth, National University of Ireland Galway, Athlone Institute of Technology, Institute of Technology Tallaght, Glyndwr University, Dublin Business School, EAP Consultants, Work Place Options, VHI, PPC Worldwide, Diageo, Adobe, Schering Plough, FAS, RSA, Boliden Tara Mines,Health Services Executive, Electricity Supply Board, An Post, RehabCare, Google, Microsoft and the European Broadcasting Union (Eurovision).
Since 2002 he has been providing clinical supervision to EAP professionals and providers, registered/graduate psychologists, accredited/pre-accredited/student counsellors, psychotherapists, social workers, key workers and project workers in a range of state, semi-state and private organisations.
He has supervised case management teams for VHI and Work Place Options, provided and facilitated peer supervision groups and advisement for EAP professionals and has recently been appointed external examiner on training courses in counselling and psychotherapy with Fingal Counselling Service and Zestlife College.
Niamh is passionate about assisting people to reach their goals in the minimum of time. She is an experienced Sports Psychologist who has worked extensively with professional and amateur athletes.
Niamh Flynn is the Managing Director of Bodywatch Limited. The company ( www.bodywatch.com ) was established in 1997.
Niamh is an experienced Sports Psychologist specialising in Hypnotherapy. Having worked extensively with professional and amateur athletes, her biggest pleasure is assisting people to reach their goals in the minimum of time. As well as enabling athletes to achieve their sporting goals, she has considerable experience working with individuals who want to achieve business goals, lose weight, stop smoking and eliminate anxiety.
Niamh has a Masters in Sports Medicine (MMEDSCI) from the University of Sheffield, a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from Michael Smurfit Business School UCD, a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (BA), a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP) and is a certified instructor (CI) with the National Guild of Hypnotherapists (NGH).
Michael Ryan ( www.michaelryanyoga.com ) teaches a form of Mindful Movement known as Bowspring, interweaving his experience of meditation, philosophy and poetry.
Michael Ryan ( www.michaelryanyoga.com ) teaches a form of Mindful Movement known as Bowspring, interweaving his experience of meditation, his love of philosophy and poetry with a skilful, challenging, bio-mechanical technology that supports each student in moving safely toward accessing a feeling of strength and spaciousness, freedom.
Call Us Now
Ardeen Mews, 10/11 Marine Terrace, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Phone: +353 (0) 1 902 5020
Email: Email Open Minds Centre
How we work at OMC
- Our integrative approach is tailored to individuals, groups and employees
- We only provide accredited and qualified Therapists, Trainers and Consultants
- OMC is a standalone clinic with individual and group therapy rooms and training room